Quriobot is chatbot software for building a chatbot for your website and on Facebook Messenger. But is this software worth investing in? Let’s find out!
For writing this review about Quriobot, I used the criteria of my post “How to choose the best chatbot software“.
Table of Contents
When you log in to Quriobot, you will get an overview of all your chatbots:
If you click on one of the chatbots, you can set up your chatbot flows.
You can set up a chatbot flow in 3 steps:
First, you need to set the bot messages, which are the messages that your chatbot will be sending:
Then you can determine the answer options for the user:
And finally, determine the bot responses based on the answer:
This structure is a little bit different than most other chatbot software, but it is actually pretty easy to use. If you think about it, the structure of the chatbot flows makes perfect sense.
When you click on the toggle in the left-bottom corner, it is also possible to switch to a Visual Flow Builder view:
Thus, it is easy to set up your chatbot. If you don’t have much experience with chatbots, you can use one of the 14 templates that Quriobot provides.
- Visual Flow BuilderCreate chatbot dialogs with a visual flow builder.
- Test chatbotIs it possible to test the chatbot before putting your new flows or changes live?
- Interface easy to use?Is the chatbot platform easy-to-use?
- Easy to setup a chatbot?Is it easy to set up your chatbot with this chatbot platform?
With Quriobot you can choose from various elements to create your chatbot flows:
Next to the “standard” elements, like images, videos and attachments, Quriobot also provides more specific elements, such as:
- A slider
- Legal element to ask for the consent of the user
- Asking for the IBAN (bank account number) with validation
The only drawback of Quriobot is that a user is not possible to ask anything whenever he wants. The user can only type in something if you set it up in your chatbot flow, for example when you ask a question.
- DelaysUse delays between messages in your chatbot
- ImagesCan you send images via your chatbot?
- VideoCan you send video via your chatbot?
- AudioCan you send audio via your chatbot?
- AttachmentsCan you send attachments via your chatbot?
- Gallery (Horizontal list)Show a gallery of cards inside your chatbot. A card consists of an image, title, subtitle and button.
- Vertical listShow a vertical list of items inside your chatbot
- EmojisCan you use emojis inside your chatbot?
- Persistent MenuCan you add a persistent menu to your chatbot?
- Quick RepliesCan you add quick replies to your chatbot where users can click on?
- ButtonsCan you add buttons to your chatbot where users can click on?
- Free text inputCan chatbot users freely type text to your chatbot whenever they want to?
- Location sharingCan users share their location inside the chatbot?
- Email validationWhen a chatbot user gives their email, can the platform validate it's a correct email address?
- Phone number validationWhen a chatbot user gives their phone number, can the platform validate it's a correct phone number?
- Date validationWhen a chatbot user gives a date, can the platform validate it's a correct date?
With Quriobot, you can store the first name, last name and email. But that’s pretty much it. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make your own custom fields and assign a value to them. The same is true for assigning tags and creating segments, not possible.
This is actually a pretty big disadvantage. In general, chatbots are a great means to get to know more about your audience and segment them based on that information. But with Quriobot, that is not possible.
- Custom fieldsStore information from your chatbot users inside fields. For example, you can ask for someone's email and store it inside the "email" custom field.
- TagsAdd tags to users in your chatbot flows to organize and categorize contacts.
- User segmentsCan you create user segments based on custom fields and tags?
With Quriobot it is not possible to send broadcasts and sequences.
This is a huge drawback because these two types of messages are really important to drive users to your chatbot.
Their roadmap says they are currently working on it, so maybe they add soon.
Furthermore, it is possible to use conditions in your chatbot flows.
Also, it is extremely easy to translate your chatbot to different languages.
You can just set different languages in your bot settings:
And then add translations of your chatbot messages to your chatbot flows:
- BroadcastsSend a message to all or a part of your chatbot users at a specific date and time
- SequencesSend messages on a pre-defined schedule with a certain time interval between those messages
- ConditionsMake checks in your chatbot flow based on if-then logic. For example, if the user has not given their email, ask for their email.
- Multiple languagesIs it possible to create a chatbot in multiple languages?
- Easy to translateCan you translate text to other languages without using a third-party platform and without creating duplicate flows?
AI & NLP
With Quriobot it is possible to recognize keywords that are said by the user using their advanced conditions block:
But to be clear, it is not possible for the user to ask a question whenever they want. It is only possible to say something if it is built in the flow. This also means that the recognition of the keywords must be set specifically for each question.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to use any kind of AI & NLP, such as understanding the intent of the user and using entities.
- KeywordsTrigger chatbot flow based on certain words or phrases a user says to the chatbot.
- IntentsTrigger a chatbot flow by understanding the intent of the user.
- EntitiesCapture specific information from sentences. For example, if a user says "veggie pizza", the chatbot can understand it's not a regular pizza, but a veggie pizza.
- Dialogflow integrationDoes the chatbot platform provide a direct integration with Google's AI Platform?
With Quriobot it is possible to create a chatbot on your website, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
So it is possible to create an omnichannel chatbot experience with Quriobot.
To use WhatsApp, Quriobot offers a direct integration with Twilio.
- WebsiteCan you publish your chatbot on your website?
- Can you publish your chatbot on Facebook?
- Can you publish your chatbot on WhatsApp?
- TelegramCan you publish your chatbot on Telegram?
- SMSCan you publish your chatbot on SMS?
- SlackCan you publish your chatbot on Slack?
- SkypeCan you publish your chatbot on Skype?
- Can you publish your chatbot on email?
Quriobot has a live chat integration with LiveAgent, which is the most important integration any chatbot software needs.
Moreover, they have a Zapier and Integromat integration, so you can integrate your chatbot with other software you are using, such as your CRM. If you want to go further, you can also create your own webhooks.
Unfortunately, Quriobot doesn’t provide integrations with Google Sheets.
- LivechatDirect integration with live chat, either via a built-in live chat functionality or a third-party live chat platform.
- ZapierDirect integration with Zapier, one of the largest integration platforms in the world.
- Make (formerly Integromat)Direct integration with Make (formerly Integromat), one of the largest integration platforms in the world.
- Google SheetsDirect integration with Google Sheets, to store or retrieve data from sheets.
- WebhooksCan you call an API inside your chatbot flow to send or get data from other applications?
Quriobot provides an advanced native website widget and a Facebook Messenger widget.
Moreover, they provide the possibility to create landing pages, connect your chatbot with Facebook ads, automatically reply to Facebook comments and create custom URLs to specific parts of your chatbot.
Advanced website widget
As said before, Quriobot has a pretty advanced website widget. And I also think this is the best channel to use Quriobot for.
First of all, you can set the design of the website widget exactly to your website’s branding. You can set the colors of every element, add your own avatar, set the position of the widget and whether to use it on mobile and desktop:
Second, you can determine the behavior of the website widget. With the behavior, you can:
- Set a welcome message for your website users
- Show that message, based on:
- A certain amount of time
- How many pages the user has visited
- When the user exits the website
- Determine whether to show the message on desktop and/or mobile
- And even determine the chat speed of the chatbot:
Advanced Auto-Reply to Facebook Comments
Next to their advanced website widget, they also have an advanced auto-reply to Facebook comments.
SilFer Bots is next to Quriobot the only chatbot software that offers this feature. Other chatbot software companies do not have this.
Usually, with auto-reply to Facebook comments, you make a Facebook post, people comment on it and you can send them an automatic reply in Facebook Messenger.
But Quriobot goes further. In addition to sending a message in Messenger, you can also make a public reply:
This “public reply” is a reply that automatically goes in the comment section of your post.
And because Quriobot offers multiple languages, you can also set that message per language.
Really useful feature!
- Facebook website widgetEmbed your chatbot as a Facebook Widget on your website.
- Native website widgetEmbed your chatbot as a native widget (your own branding & colors) on your website.
- Landing pagesCan you create a simple landing page to drive users to your chatbot?
- Facebook AdsStart a conversation with your chatbot when someone clicks on a Facebook Ad
- One-Time NotificationSend one-time notifications via Facebook Messenger for a topic that a chatbot user has opted-in for
- Facebook comments auto-replyAutomatically reply with your chatbot to users who comment on your Facebook Posts
- Button creatorAdd a button to your website to drive users to your chatbot
- Custom URLs for your chatbotGenerate a simple URL that can be shared anywhere to send users to your chatbot
Quriobot provides a free plan which stays free forever. It has all the features of the platform and you can have up to 500 chats per month, so this gives you plenty of room to test their platform.
If you want more than 500 chats per month, you need to upgrade your plan to the Business plan. This plan is €9 a month and allows you to have 1000 chats:
The price of the plan increases with the number of chats you have.
If this is not enough, there is also an Agency package for €99 a month and an Enterprise package for €899 a month, which both come with extra features.
- Free trialDoes the chatbot platform provide a free trial?
- Free planDoes the chatbot platform provide a free plan?
- Price per monthWhat is the lowest price per month for creating a chatbot on this platform?9
- Monthly pricing available?Is it possible to pay monthly?
- Money back guaranteeIs there a money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the platform?
With Quriobot, you have a dashboard showing the main statistics of your chatbot:
This shows how many users completed their flows, how many users opened them and the conversation rate.
Next, you can also see the drop-outs per chatbot flow:
And ultimately, you can see where your users are coming from:
These are pretty decent analytics that you can use to optimize your chatbot flows.
A drawback is that you cannot analyze the user input. But this seems logical because a user cannot type in anything randomly with Quriobot.
- DashboardDashboard that provides general analytics of your chatbot.
- User inputGet the input from users that your chatbot didn't understand.
- Sent messagesThe number of messages that were sent by your chatbot.
- Open rateThe percentage of chatbot users that opened a message inside your chatbot.
- Click rateThe percentage of chatbot users that click on a button inside your chatbot.
- Conversion rateThe percentage of users that converted through your chatbot. For example, the percentage of users that gave their email address
- Fall back rateThe percentage of interactions where the chatbot did not know an answer to a question.
- Custom dashboards/reportsCan you create your own dashboard or reports?
Unfortunately, Quriobot has no eCommerce integrations.
- PaymentsCollect payments inside your chatbot
- ShopifyDirect integration with Shopify to get products, order information and cart data.
- WooCommerceDirect integration with WooCommerce to get products, order information and cart data.
- Buy directly within the chatbotAbility for chatbot users to buy products or services directly from a chatbot
- Cart abandonmentTrigger messages in the chatbot when a user abandons their cart on a website or inside the chatbot
Templates & Cloning
Quriobot provides 14 templates that you can install directly to create your chatbot, which are all free.
Moreover, you can get the code of your chatbot and share this with others (which is the same as making and sharing templates):
Also, it is possible to duplicate chatbot flows and chatbot elements.
- TemplatesHow many pre-built templates does the chatbot platform provide?14
- Make templateCan you make templates yourself?
- Share templateCan you share self-created templates with others?
- Duplicate chatbot flowsIs it possible to duplicate chatbot flows, so you can easily reuse them?
- Duplicate chatbot elementsIs it possible to duplicate chatbot elements, so you can easily reuse them?
It is not possible to do any optimization with Quriobot, such as A/B Testing.
- A/B TestingCan you optimize your chatbot flows by performing A/B tests?
Quriobot provides tutorials and an extensive knowledge base with lots of documentation on how to use their platform.
Also, they provide email support for normal clients and Premium support (via phone and chat) for Enterprise users.
- TutorialsDoes the chatbot platform provide tutorials on how to use its platform?
- DocumentationDoes the chatbot platform provide documentation on how to use its platform?
- Customer supportDoes the chatbot platform provide customer support?
My feeling about Quriobot is that they started with websites as their main important channel, and are now extending to other channels, such as Facebook Messenger.
But would I buy it?
Yes, I think I would.
Quriobot is chatbot software with a decent interface, various chatbot elements, ability to use conditions, translate to different languages, a live chat integration, can recognize keywords, an advanced website widget, Zapier & Integromat integrations, and for a small price.
But there are also some situations when Quriobot isn’t a perfect fit:
- If you want the user to type in something when they want it, you cannot use Quriobot, because they do not provide free text input
- You cannot send broadcasts or sequences, which are actually really standard chatbot features
- And you cannot set tags and custom fields to your users and segment them accordingly